The Difference Between Key Telephone Systems And PBX Phone Systems
There are two types of phone system use in different companies, it could be through a key telephone system or a PBX telephone system, now what are the variations between the two? With the advancements made over time, phone systems have also evolve with the coming of IP network, hence this article will somehow give you important tips that will help you determine the appropriate phone system to subscribe.
The following are the information from different online source which depicts the difference between the two phone system mentioned earlier.
A key telephone system is compose of different buttons which enables the person using it to choose an outgoing call or incoming calls. However, you must not mistakenly thing that key telephone system is the same with telephone switching.
A pbx phone system, on the other hand permits you to connect with numerous external lines from the main office and also switching is available in this telecommunication system. Sometimes a PBX or private branch exchange is called phone switching.
The use of key telephone system is ideal if you have a small enterprise because you will only use basic features in telecommunication. Although key system are deemed efficient in small business it is quite inefficient for large enterprise because it requires a more complex type of telecommunication that only pbx can provide.
There might still doubt in your minds about the things that set them apart and probably you are asking some of those inquiries.
Some of your inquires might involved the following.
1. The most probable question you can ask is why is it that phone switching is only available in pbx? Or in the first place what is phone switching?
2. You might still wondering what is in it to you if you know the difference between the two?
3. Indeed there are many significant features that you can use but chances are you still don’t know which one is appropriate to use.
4. You only have a small enterprise, do you still need to use a key telephone system?
5. If you will resort to pbx phone system, will it be advantageous on your part?
6. You might also be wondering for the pbx phone system cost. Is it very pricey?
7. If you don’t want to be in some traditional phone system with a few attributes, hence what can I do to subscribe a pbx phone system?
8. What are some features that can be found only in key telephone system?
9. You may have also encountered a friend that resorts to pbx but has a few persons working under them. You might feel anxious and perplex because of the scenario. Hence, you might think that the person you know was dumbfounded? Or did he or she pay for an expensive system that he cannot fully used?
10. Since there are many phone systems found out there, how are you supposed to know the perfect one suited for your needs?